Keyera Energy – Wildhorse Crude Oil Storage Terminal – 2018
Beginning with conceptual and budget-level Front End Engineering Design (FEED) services, Matrix PDM Engineering and Matrix Service are providing turnkey Engineering, Procurement, and Construction services for this greenfield aboveground crude oil storage and blending terminal at Cushing, Oklahoma.
With crude oil storage capacity of 4.5 million bbl, the terminal will initially be pipeline connected to two existing storage terminals, providing Keyera’s customers with access to the majority of crude oil streams flowing in and out of Cushing on several major pipeline networks.
Scope of Work
- Infrastructure, piping, and support buildings for a 4.5 Million bbl greenfield crude oil storage facility
- 12 API 650 crude oil storage tanks with side entry mixers for blending
- Manifold - including 4 product pumps with 6 pipeline tie-ins
- Custody transfer meters and provers
- All piping and valves between tanks and manifold and pipeline interconnect
- Firewater distribution system including on-site firewater pond and pump system
- Integrated facility control system with an integrated inventory management system
- Pre-engineered admin/maintenance/control building
- Electrical infrastructure including substation transformers, MCCs, distribution panels, and grounding protection systems
- Procurement, project management and construction management services