In the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) industry, properly managing budgets and timelines are the key to successfully completing terminal construction projects.
As one of the top EPC contractors for terminal construction worldwide, we have skillfully selected the best staff and services to serve our customers. Our terminal construction process is very detailed and includes the following approaches and tools:
- Feasibility studies: We’ll make an assessment of the economic, legal, and scheduling considerations of your proposed plan and determine the likelihood of its success; additionally, we’ll evaluate your options for facility configurations, site arrangements, inbound and outbound logistics, storage and future expansion.
- Front-end loading (FEL): We can charge most of the project fees at the beginning of the transaction to fund project materials and reduce the risk of customer default. This practice is beneficial for both our customers and our firm.
- Front-end engineering design (FEED): After completing a feasibility study, we’ll launch a few more studies to determine technical requirements and investment costs to ensure the estimates, goals and deadlines are reasonable.
- Piping and instrumentation diagram (P&ID) development: A diagram that illustrates the piping and related components of a physical process flow for engineering and construction projects.
- Structural design and analysis: This analysis is critical and determines the effects of loads on physical structures and their components, including buildings, plants and bridges.
- 3D modeling of facilities: Our engineered models will showcase the end-product of what we’re designing and constructing for your company.
- Piping design and analysis: Using quality software, we can analyze factors like pressure and temperature, visualize a variety of layouts and ensure efficient workflows between all systems.
- Project cost estimates, commissioning and training: We keep you informed along every step of the project. Though the majority of our projects are completed in-house, we do have the capabilities for commissioning project elements when required.
Though this list is by no means comprehensive, we’re confident our EPC process for terminal construction includes the superior skills and services you require to start and finish your project on budget and on time.