Nov. 08, 2021
TULSA, Okla., Nov. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Matrix Service Company (Nasdaq: MTRX), a leading contractor to the energy and
industrial markets across North America, today reported financial results for its first quarter of fiscal 2022.
- Project awards of $266.9 million in the quarter resulting in a book-to-bill of 1.6, highest awards since the first quarter of
- Backlog increased 21.4% in the quarter to $561.4 million
- Balance sheet remains strong with no debt; new $100.0 million credit facility
- First quarter revenue of $168.1 million
- First quarter loss per fully diluted share of $0.66; adjusted loss per fully diluted share of $0.60(1)