A sister division to Matrix Service, Matrix PDM Engineering is a global engineering, design and construction services company providing comprehensive, multi-discipline solutions to the energy, power and industrial markets. We provide industry-leading expertise in:
- Aboveground storage, low temperature and cryogenic tanks and terminals
- Specialty vessels
- Silos and other bulk storage
- Natural gas processing
- Sulfur recovery, processing and handling
- Process plant design
- Power generation environmental controls and associated material handling
- Industrial power distribution design and engineering
- Electrical, instrumentation and controls / Controls and automation
- Process heaters
- Marine structures
- Material handling systems and terminals for cement, coal, sulfur, grain, fertilizer, mining and minerals
An EPC contractor, Matrix PDM employs the best engineers across multiple disciplines so that we can design to a higher standard. Disciplines include plates and shells; marine, civil and structural; mechanical; process; electrical, instrumentation and controls; and project engineers.
An EPC contractor of choice, Matrix PDM excels in project disciplines, too, with services ranging from project management and procurement to project welding to estimating and cost controls.
Matrix PDM’s services include:
- Conceptual Design and Feasibility Studies
- Front End Engineering and Design
- Detailed Design
- Control System Automation
- Facility Inspection and Assessment
- Construction Management
- Seismic Preparedness and Recovery
- Welding Engineering
- QA/QC Services
- Dust Hazard Analysis
- and more.
Learn more about Matrix PDM’s world class engineering solutions or contact us today.
Move to a higher standard. For Canadian Inquiries, contact Mary Mason via email or by phone at 403 620 3153, and Vikas Moharir for all other locations.